samedi 14 juin 2014

Best wedding wishes for friends

  in this article here are some of the :

 Best  wedding wishes  for friends 




  • You have achieved a great success. You serious efforts have paid off and you deserve every bit of it. Congratulations and I bless you with my best wishes for you future. May God always take your care.
  • I pray to heaven to bring the highest quality of happiness for you. I hope that this moment will be ever memorable in your memory.
  • Wishing you love… love in the joys of your wedding today, love in your marriage, each step of the way… love in the big things and love in the small, love in all life brings – and love above all. Congratulations!
  • This day will be ever remembered in your life. Enjoy the moments of your wedding as much as you can. Enjoy the joy of being united with each other at the presence of the near and dear ones. Congratulations and my best wishes for your wedding!


http://marriage-wishes.blogspot.com/
 

  • Here goes my wedding wish for you, dear friends. I hope that your life will be filled with unending joy, happiness and lots of love.
  • Like today, may every day of your life be filled with love, sympathy and compassion! May you find the base of your relationship as firm as a rock!
  • Wedding wishes for my dear friends. I hope your life together will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love!
  • Congratulations on your marriage, have a wonderful life!


  • On this beautiful and lovely occasion, when two souls shall unite to one and seek love and happiness for life, I wish to Congratulate you. May God bless your love, with loads of happy and memorable times. Congratulations on your Wedding.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire